-
December 3rd, 2004, 12:51 PM
#91
HB Forum Owner
SNES or PSX. eBay or a videogame store with old, imported, or preowned games.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 01:12 PM
#92
Senior Hostboard Member
I played the snes version. Imo I still have it [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
December 3rd, 2004, 05:43 PM
#93
Senior Hostboard Member
PSX version has added anime cut-scenes and a plethora of extras, but suffers horrendous slowdown. Especially at the last boss. It was only released in the USA though, so you may have to go about it in other ways.
-
December 3rd, 2004, 05:57 PM
#94
Senior Hostboard Member
Sigh, it can be tough. Ah, I won't have it. My psx is too old >_<
-
December 3rd, 2004, 09:24 PM
#95
Inactive Member
Actually, the PSX version was released in Japan, too, if that helps anyone.
And my copy was on the SNES. I stole it, actually...
And I'm the same way about a Chrono sequel. The prospect of it is both cool and scary. Chrono Cross wasn't bad, but it wasn't really a sequel.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 03, 2004 05:27 PM: Message edited by: glenn frog knight ]</font>
-
December 3rd, 2004, 09:28 PM
#96
Senior Hostboard Member
Hm, thx for the advice Glenn [img]smile.gif[/img] Crono is a good game.
-
December 4th, 2004, 01:42 AM
#97
Senior Hostboard Member
IRT Glenn - The development team behind it have essentially made another "Chrono" game with Baten Kaitos, on the Gamecube. Like with Xenosaga, they cant use the original name, but there are major similarities and references to remind the fans of what it is.
And, sadly, no-one here speaks japanese, although there are learners here (myself included).
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 03, 2004 09:43 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
December 4th, 2004, 05:20 PM
#98
Inactive Member
Maybe. But unless it goes stateside, I probably won't play it.
And I'm taking Japanese myself... But I'm not going past first year. It's not a language for me [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2004, 05:30 PM
#99
Inactive Member
Baten Kaitos is already in the US [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2004, 05:48 PM
#100
Senior Hostboard Member
No confirmed european release date though. Thats bothering me a little, mainly because Monolith Soft have never released a game in europe before.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ December 04, 2004 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks